How to Enroll for the GED Academy™
We are open for enrollments and full support during the Lockdown!
Special South African rate – only R2900 per year. (annual cost counted from the date you pay and can be renewed.) Price includes access to the GED Academy as an online student and all our support. To enroll fill out the Student Enrollment Form or send your full name, email address and proof of payment to email@example.com
Pay once off R2 900 via EFT or credit card.
EFT R2900 to:
Nedbank Ltd- Cheque Account
Account Name: Essential Skills Online
Account Number 1310046344
Branch Code 198765 ( Somerset Mall )
(Use student’s full name as a reference)
Get your Grade 12 equivalent* in South Africa now! Study online with Pass GED Academy South Africa!
“l wrote my ged in 2015 while I was a waitress at Investec Bank now l am an administrator at Investec Bank on my last year Bcom degree thanks to the GED.”
Miss S Makavi
What do you get?
You get one year’s access to the GED Academy™ based in the USA which includes full tuition plus support post GED. Renew if you need more time to complete your GED. Full information on Pass GED Academy.
Access the program from a computer, tablet or phone. Contact us for the correct browser. A valid South African ID or passport is essential before booking any exams.
- Log on details to the GED Academy™ will be emailed to you within 24 hours. No books are necessary – everything you need to pass the GED exams is provided on the program.
- We supply the current 2014 series which can be written anywhere in the world with no deadline for exams.
- An initial practise test for each subject is provided so the program can create a learning plan tailored for you! See our videos.
- Lessons, teaching videos, exercises, tests and simulated GED® exams in 4 subjects are provided: All subjects are mandatory: English Reading, Writing, Science, Social Studies and Maths. No Afrikaans is needed.
- A personal tutor will guide you throughout the entire program. Help and technical support available by our highly trained, professional staff on email or telephone.
- Free support and advice post GED®, outlining all options available to you to study further or use your GED® to get job promotion.
- Access to our well known and very helpful Whatsapp GED® chat group where you can connect with other students and tutors!
- Assistance in booking for exams and obtaining hard copies of your GED®.
- Assistance in writing the SAT exams.
- Guidance in applying for a certificate of evaluation from SAQA or applying for an exemption from USAf.
- Guidance in applying for a Higher Certificate in order to obtain an NQlevel 5.
- Access to our contact network of tutoring centres or Skype teachers for extra assistance if necessary.
The GED® Testing Service intends to implement a new 17 year old age requirement for testing in South Africa as of 1 April 2019.
If you are younger than the required age you can still enroll with us now but take a year longer to write the GED® exams at age 17 or older with no pressure.
The flexibility of the GED® Program allows all our students to cater for their own needs.
No monthly fees or extras! Study online from anywhere! Exams cost $80 per subject, 4 subjects only. Pay for exams one by one and only when you are ready.