Price to Enroll Now
Special South African rate – only R2600. (once off cost) Price includes VAT.
You get one year’s access to the GED Academy™ based in the USA which includes full tuition plus support via the online platform! Renew if you need more time to complete.
The GED® Testing Service intends to implement a new 17 year old age requirement for testing in South Africa as of 1 April 2019.
If you are under the age of 17 and have written one exam before 1 April 2019, you will be allowed to continue and finish all four GED® tests without being affected by the new age requirement..
If you are younger than the required age you can still enroll with us now but take a year longer to write the GED® exams at age 17 or older with no pressure.
The flexibility of the GED® Program allows all our students to cater for their own needs.
No monthly fees or extras! Study online from anywhere! Exams cost $75 per subject, 4 subjects only. Pay for exams one by one and only when you are ready.
Get your Grade 12 equivalent* in South Africa now! Study online with Pass GED Academy South Africa!
We are official suppliers of Essential Education’s GED Academy™ and an authorised and trusted provider of the GED® test preparation in South Africa.
Recommended by Pestalozzi Trust. and suppliers of education to Investec Bank. The GED® is eligible for SAQA foreign qualification evaluation.
What Do You Get?
- Log on details to the GED Academy™ will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
- We supply the current 2014 series which can be written anywhere in the world with no deadline for exams.
- An initial practise test for each subject is provided so the program can create a learning plan tailored for you!
- Lessons, teaching videos, exercises, tests and simulated GED® exams in 4 subjects are provided: All subjects are mandatory: English Reading, Writing, Science, Social Studies and Maths. No Afrikaans is needed.
- A personal tutor will guide you throughout the entire program. Help and technical support available by our highly trained, professional staff on email or telephone.
- Free support and advice post GED®, outlining all options available to you to study further or use your GED® to get job promotion.
- Access to our well known and very helpful Whatsapp GED® chat group where you can connect with other students and tutors!
- Assistance in booking for exams and obtaining hard copies of your GED®.
- Assistance in writing the SAT exams.
- Guidance in applying for a certificate of evaluation from SAQA or applying for an exemption from USAf.
- Guidance in applying for a Higher Certificate in order to obtain an NQlevel 5.
- Access to our contact network of tutoring centres or Skype teachers for extra assistance if necessary.
How to Enroll!
Pay R2 600 into the account below via EFT or credit card.
Price includes VAT. Once enrolled, we will activate your account and send you log in details to Essential Education’s GED Academy™.
Access it from a computer or iPad. Contact us for correct browser. A valid South African ID or passport is essential before booking any exams.
EFT R2600 to:
Nedbank Check Account
Account Name: Essential Skills Online
Account Number 1310046344
Branch Code 198765 (Use student’s full name as a reference)
Call a GED® consultant now: 087 5503730