12 Months Enrollment on the learning program includes our Full Support package.
No Registration Fee payable.
EFT R3300 to:
Nedbank Ltd- Cheque Account
Account Name: Essential Skills Online
Account Number 1310046344
Branch Code 198765 ( Somerset Mall )
(Use student’s full name as a reference)
To pay with Payfast please click the link below. Please use an email as a reference and not a cell number.
It is mandatory to take a GED Ready test before booking your exam.
We are the original suppliers of Essential Education’s GED Academy™ and an authorised and trusted provider of the GED® test preparation in South Africa. To read more about our company click here.
- Popular USA video based program teaching every concept necessary for the GED® exams.
- Fee covers 12 months of access to the program which is renewable.
- No books are necessary – everything you need to pass the GED® exams is provided on the program.
- Access the program from a computer, tablet or phone.
- No deadlines for exams. Exams written one by one as you are ready
- Flexiblity allows you to study anytime that suits you.
- Only four subjects necessary: English Reading, Writing, Science, Social Studies and Maths.
- No second language is needed.
- A personal online tutor will guide you throughout the entire program.
- Full support by our professional, friendly staff via telephone, email or personalised Zoom meetings arranged.
- Post GED® support on how and where to study further with a GED®.
- Connect with other students via our Whatsapp Group.
- Assistance in booking for exams and advice on exam readiness.
- Guidance in applying for a certificate of evaluation from SAQA .
- Guidance in applying for a Higher Certificate in order to obtain an NQlevel 5.
- Access to our contact network of qualified Zoom GED® tutors if necessary.
USING THE POWER OF VIDEO IS A VERY EFFECTIVE TEACHING TOOL.
Recommended by Pestalozzi Trust. and suppliers of education to Investec Bank and Outsurance
“l wrote my Ged in 2015 while I was a waitress at Investec Bank now l am an administrator at Investec Bank on my last year Bcom degree thanks to the GED.”
Miss S Makavi