How to Enroll for the GED Academy™
Special South African rate – only R2700. (once off cost) Price includes VAT. To enroll fill out the Student Enrollment Form or send your full name, email address and proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay once off R2 700 via EFT or credit card.
EFT R2700 to:
Nedbank Check Account
Account Name: Essential Skills Online
Account Number 1310046344
Branch Code 198765 (Use student’s full name as a reference)
Get your Grade 12 equivalent* in South Africa now! Study online with Pass GED Academy South Africa!
What do you get?
You get one year’s access to the GED Academy™ based in the USA which includes full tuition plus support post GED. Renew if you need more time to complete your GED.
Access the program from a computer, tablet or phone. Contact us for the correct browser. A valid South African ID or passport is essential before booking any exams.
- Log on details to the GED Academy™ will be emailed to you within 24 hours. No books are necessary – everything you need to pass the GED exams is provided on the program.
- We supply the current 2014 series which can be written anywhere in the world with no deadline for exams.
- An initial practise test for each subject is provided so the program can create a learning plan tailored for you! See our videos.
- Lessons, teaching videos, exercises, tests and simulated GED® exams in 4 subjects are provided: All subjects are mandatory: English Reading, Writing, Science, Social Studies and Maths. No Afrikaans is needed.
- A personal tutor will guide you throughout the entire program. Help and technical support available by our highly trained, professional staff on email or telephone.
- Free support and advice post GED®, outlining all options available to you to study further or use your GED® to get job promotion.
- Access to our well known and very helpful Whatsapp GED® chat group where you can connect with other students and tutors!
- Assistance in booking for exams and obtaining hard copies of your GED®.
- Assistance in writing the SAT exams.
- Guidance in applying for a certificate of evaluation from SAQA or applying for an exemption from USAf.
- Guidance in applying for a Higher Certificate in order to obtain an NQlevel 5.
- Access to our contact network of tutoring centres or Skype teachers for extra assistance if necessary.
The GED® Testing Service intends to implement a new 17 year old age requirement for testing in South Africa as of 1 April 2019.
If you are younger than the required age you can still enroll with us now but take a year longer to write the GED® exams at age 17 or older with no pressure.
The flexibility of the GED® Program allows all our students to cater for their own needs.
No monthly fees or extras! Study online from anywhere! Exams cost $75 per subject, 4 subjects only. Pay for exams one by one and only when you are ready.